Thursday, June 26, 2008

Get in Bed!

So it starts again. We're trying to break Kaden of yet another bad habit. Remember when I said Kaden asked me to lay down with him and I did...several times? Well for the past 2 nights I've been trying to break this habit. The first night was okay. Last night...ahhhh!!! I think he was up 30 times. So, here we go again.

Oh yeah and Reagan went to the doctor yesterday morning. I drove from Spring to Kingwood and was there when they opened so I could beg for them to see us. I had to be back in time to take Wade to MDA. Luckily they made some calls and took us right back! She has pink eye and a sinus infection. Lovely! Her eyes are so yucky. Although, this morning when she woke up, they were much better. I could get very descriptive but I won't gross you out. She's ran a fever off and on for the last 2 days. Hopefully it won't come back today! Yesterday it got up to 102.5. I dropped her off at Sharon's house when we were done at the doctor and then picked up Wade to go the hospital. I wasn't able to get to her until around 5:00. It was killing me! But, she's doing much better.

Hopefully tonight will go smoothly for both! Well all of us if you include me and Wade too!

1 comments:

Kahla said...

Ugh, if it's not one thing it's another. Hope tonight goes smoother, it's such a tough transition (we are kinda in the same boat).

Let us know if ya'll ever need help, we are in the middle of IVF, but always around!