Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Change

So, just a little frustrated. Sometimes I'm just not okay with change. This year has required much change! It has been a very stressful work year. These days I am totally, 100% give out at the end of the day. How I long for the summer!!!!

Wade will be going to the doctor on the 30th so we'll find out when he starts chemo. More change...nice! I can only pray for Wade to be healed!!

Watching the kids with Wade is what I have to be the most rejuvenating and fulfilling part of my life. They really and truly complete me. They are what I look forward to every day. So when the day comes to an end and I think I have no more to give, I think of that moment when I see my kiddos and their eyes filled with excitement when they see me again. Then to think I get to come home to the most loving, handsome, and adoring husband just makes it all the better. These are the highlights to my day. So, now can you see why I don't like change? I wish I could just freeze this time of our lives and keep it just as it is.

0 comments: