Saturday, June 16, 2012

New Car

We got a new car last week! You would be so excited! You always wanted us to get something new, but you know how I hate spending money. You told me that if something happened to you, it was important to you that we trade in both of our cars to get me and the kids something new and reliable. So I obeyed! :) It's absolutely beautiful! The kids love it. It's roomy and comfy. It makes me happy, but it makes me so sad that you're not here to share it with us. I decided to sale the cars instead of trading them in so we could get more money for them. Like I said, I hate spending money so I'm going do what I can to make sure we're making a good choice for our family. It has all worked out and it will not be a burden for us!



I switched our phones out. I know you begged for me to get a new iPhone. Again, I wasn't about to let you spend an arm and a leg to get that for me. It was a pretty emotional day for me though. It felt weird taking over your phone. I know it's what you would have wanted for me...I had to keep reminding myself of that. I didn't change a thing...just our numbers. I've saved all the pictures and even all the text messages. It just feels so weird though. I'm just so, so sad! I miss you so much! I love you today!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Wade would be happy that you got something that would be dependable for you and the kids. And that makes us happy too. Glad that you love it :)

new and used vehicles for sale said...

Technology has made life easier whether we talk about to do shopping or to buy personal necessaries like cars. Its good to see used cars here and give me option to think to buy. new and used vehicles for sale

Katie Baker said...

Thanks Mom! I know it's what he would have wanted! That sure is an odd comment after yours. Technology is super creepy. That happened on the guitar strings post too. Crazy! Love you!