Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Guitar Strings

So Kaden broke a guitar string today. Ugh! I knew exactly what he was thinking. I knew he had to be thinking the same thing as me. "Now what? Daddy's the one who would have fixed this". I could hear it in his voice when he told me. It was a nervous statement. I wanted to cry right then and there. I told him not to worry about it and that we would get it fixed. Thank goodness for Uncle Brooke. He came to our rescue. Then he was back to jamming...just like you. The louder the amp, the better. He's sooooo much like you it's not even funny!

Last night when I was getting on to Kaden for not listening, he lost it and started yelling, "I miss Daddy! I want Daddy!" It broke my heart in two. He misses you so much. We all do! It just sucks...plain and simple. I love you today!

4 comments:

Kahla said...

:o( Breaks my heart for you all. Sweet, sweet Kaden, I just can't even imagine. Love ya'll

Unknown said...

A string is the vibrating element that produces sound in string instruments, such as the guitar, harp, piano, and members of the violin family. Strings are lengths of a flexible material kept under tension so that they may vibrate freely, but controllably. Strings may be "plain" (consisting only of a single material, like steel, nylon, or gut). "Wound" strings, on the other hand, have a "core" of one material, with an overwinding of other materials.

Beginner Guitar Lessons

Mom said...

My sweet baby! Not an instant of the day seems to go by that something doesn't remind us of Wade. We miss him so much! We will always be right here for whatever you need. Love you so much!

Lewis Butchee said...

We love you Wade and we miss you so much. We love you Katie, Raegan and Kaden and we miss yall too, yall are in my prayers forever amd always.