Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Things

Well, we found out today that Wade will be starting chemo on Thursday. He goes in for his orientation and then he gets his port Thursday. Then he will stay at the hospital for the chemo. We've been dreading this!! It's going to be much harder this time...I think. The kids are a little bigger and older so they are picking up on what's going on. Wade's mom and dad have already offered for us to come and stay with them. Of course we'd love to stay home, but it just makes more sense to stay with them. They help with the kids and they live so much closer to the babysitter. It saves me about an hour a day on the road. Of course there will be more to come on the situation.

I found a few pictures on my phone that I'm going to post. I'm still working on posting a few videos. Until then, enjoy the pictures. They're mostly Reagan today. Getting a picture of Kaden is nearly impossible!

**Nevermind on the pictures. I'm having a hard time posting anything. I will post them later!**

0 comments: