Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wade's Home

Wade came home Friday morning. He's been pretty groggy and a little out of it. Today though he's doing great. The kids were super excited to see him. That night, Reagan layed down with him and fell asleep. Kaden played with him and fell asleep next to him on the couch. I took the kids to my parent's house yesterday just to get out. They had a blast. I thought I'd give Wade (and the in-laws) some quiet time . We ended up staying home last night. The kids love home and I love my bed. But I missed Wade too much and we came back today. So we're at Wade's parent's again. We will probably stay here for a few days and then maybe head back home for about a week. We're going to see Creed on Friday! I'm pumped. Plus it will give me and Wade some alone time that I am dying for. Anyways, bottom line, Wade's doing great and he's very happy to be "home". Nothing like a real bed and real food! He's going for bloodwork tomorrow so that will be his first real day out. More to come in the next few days! For now, it's time to get things ready for the most dreaded day of all...Monday! Happy New Week!

1 comments:

Kahla said...

So glad Wade is home and ya'll had a good day! We saw Creed the year we got married and loved the, too long ago! Have fun!!