Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Rain, Rain, Don't Go Away

Oh how I love the rain. I just wish Wade was here with me to enjoy it too. We really needed the rain. It has been so incredibly hot! Not only do I love the rain, but I was supposed to have a workshop today and it was canceled! Yay!!! It's was a 3 day workshop and now it's only 2!!! It feels like I'm back in school and I just got a "rain day". That's how excited I was. I love how the news channels are dying for it to be so bad and then they get so let down. So funny. So, soon the kiddos will be down for a nap and I'm hoping to be down too! I love rainy day naps!!!!!

Here are some pictures from the Wiggles. Kaden LOVED it...at least the first 40 minutes. After that, he was tired and ready to go. No attention span at all! But we still had a great time. Note in one picture, Lightening McQueen was way more interesting at the time.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the hairdo . . . too cute!