Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy, Busy and even more Busy

So today was my first official day back to work even though I went last week to work in my new room. Thank goodness I did that or I'd be working day and night this week. I changed rooms to get a fresh start. I am determined to make this a good year. Wade is doing his last round of chemo starting Friday. So while it starts off a little crazy, hopefully this will be it. Besides, it seems like this has become quite the norm for us. Needless to say, the first week the kids are back to school, I may be a little more stressed than normal. But hey, what is normal this days?

Wade will go in Wednesday for CT scan. This time they're going to get more in depth and really zoom in on his liver to watch the "new" spot. He will go in Thursday to talk to the doctors. I pray for great results as usual! Mom is also going in Wednesday for a hysterectomy. See previous posts for details on this. I will be going up there as soon as I leave work. Please pray for a successful surgery.

So, it may be a weird way to start the year and a busy one at that, but it's just going to get better...I just feel it!

0 comments: