Friday, August 22, 2008

Mom's Home...Wade's Not

Mom's surgery was very successful. She of course is very sore and tired but she is doing well. I pray she will feel so much better after this. She's been going through so much the last couple of months.

Wade left for the hospital this afternoon. I didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. He left before I got home with kids! :( I'm going up there tomorrow, but still, I was a little sad.

I had to work all day. Unfortunately, I woke up yesterday and my ear was a little achy. I felt like I had a ball in my throat. Very strange. So the more the day went on, the worse my ear felt. By last night, the pain was ridiculous. And this morning it was even worse. I had to leave a meeting so I could go to the doctor. It was of course an ear infection in the ear canal...basically swimmer's ear. I knew the other night after I took a bath that something was going to happen. Ahh!!! I just had to go to the doctor with Wade going into the hospital and then school starting Monday. So hopefully I'll soon stop hearing my heartbeat pound in my ear and I'll start feeling a little better.

I'm not too worried about me though. I'm just glad mom's surgery is over and Wade's on his last treatment!

0 comments: