Saturday, July 26, 2008

Too Close? Not Possible!

As I sit here and watch my two beautiful babies play together, I can't help but think back. When we found out we were pregnant with Reagan, we were more than thrilled. We weren't really trying to have another baby, but we also weren't really preventing it from happening. Fortunately for us, the first time seems to be a charm. Kaden was 10 months old when we got pregnant. I never once thought, "What in the world are we going to do? He's still a baby and now we have another baby on the way." But we always had people saying, "Oh my gosh. That's going to be tough. Two babies in diapers". The list goes on. I have always wanted to have my kids close together and we were extremely blessed for it to have happened that way.

Kaden was great with Reagan from day one. They are incredibly close and really and truly love one another. Reagan is finally at the age where she can run and play with her big brother. I love watching them chase after one another, but the best is watching them love one another. It's usually Reagan who tries to kiss Kaden and half of the time Kaden either ignores her or tells her to stop. But she just ignores. And the other half of the time Kaden either kisses back or smiles. Kaden is always making sure she's okay, especially if she hurts herself. It's priceless. I hope and pray that they remain close and they always take care of one another. God has blessed us with two beautiful, close, special babies.

0 comments: