Monday, July 28, 2008

Ahhhh...So Quiet

It's so quiet here I'm not sure what to make of it. The kiddos were in bed by 8:00. Poor Kaden feel asleep in his little recliner. It was too cute. He was exhausted! At this time, the kitchen had been cleaned and the living room picked up. So refreshing! I had a margarita and then a long hot shower. At 10:00, I thought to myself, "Wow, it still seems so early!" I've decided to take the kids to the babysitter tomorrow and Wade volunteered to take them (it's close to an hour round trip). He just came out and said he'd take them.

I don't dare do the "my kids are in bed early tonight dance". Last time I did that Kaden was at our door at midnight saying, "Hello" in a very British accent (I know weird, but sometimes he does this!). I do look forward to my beautiful babies waking up in the morning and greeting me with their beautiful smiles and sweet voices that just completely melt me! But for now, I'll just sit here and enjoy the peace and quiet!

0 comments: