Saturday, May 10, 2008

No More Bottles

Well, it is official. Kaden is officially off the bottle...well, and Reagan too. I didn't think it would be so easy because we've tried before, but he cried for his bottle. We knew there was really no point to push it since Reagan would be getting them and he wouldn't understand why we were giving her one and not him. So both of them are done with the bottle. So, he doesn't say no when I try to give him a sippy cup. I guess you could say the sippy cup is the new "bottle" but hey, baby steps here. So, now we work on pottying in the big boy potty. First bottles, then diapers...oh what it must be like to be without! Though I have to say, I think it was harder on us than the kids.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

checking in here, loving all the updates, praying for Wade, and just had to share..we just got Ry off bottles too... hopefully we don't back slide when baby 2 arrives...
whewwww....
you hanging in there?