Thursday, May 29, 2008

Go To Bed!!!!!!

Okay, so the last few nights of trying to get Kaden to bed have been brutal. He will get in his bed, tell us goodnight and then it's all over. He's up a million times. It ends in him crying and us practically pulling every last hair out of our heads! Tuesday night, Kaden cried for over an hour straight. It was so strange. It was as if somebody took over his body. We have had to take him into our room and lay down with him until he falls asleep. Even doing this on Tuesday night didn't help. A little help from Motrin was the cure. We're going crazy and I dread night time every night. This used to be so easy. I know our routine has been a little crazy lately so that doesn't help. We have to get back in the groove and get things back to normal...and fast!! I think the final departure time for him on Tuesday night was close to 1:00. Last night it was 10:30 which is still way too late.

So, we have a full size bed in storage that we're going to get out. We'll probably start changing his room around to make it more inviting for him. Hopefully with time this will get better! So, it is now 8:40 and the time has come to put him down. Keep your fingers crossed.

By the way, Wade starts round 2 tomorrow. It's a little later in the day so this will help with me or Wade's mom not having to take off work. However, only 2 1/2 more days of kids. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

1 comments:

Kahla said...

I bet changing the room around will help, with Chase it made it feel like he was getting a new "big boy" bedroom which was much better.

We'll be thinking of ya'll tomorrow!

Hugs,