Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

As I sit here, I can't help but think how incredibly blessed I am. Kaden is up way too late eating peanuts on the couch watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I'm telling you, he gets cuter and cuter with every passing minute. He's amazing. He says the funniest things. I wish I could just carry around a tape recorder to record it all. The other day, the cat was trying to come out of the door and he says, "Come on my little darlin'". Or when he found out that his candy had peanuts in it he says, "Hot dog there's peanuts!" He's just genuinely excited about so many things. I love taking him and Reagan to watch the airplanes. He is so amazed by them! I changed the way that I go home every day. I used to take 45 home, but now I take old Hardy since it right next to the trains. You are guaranteed to see at least 2 trains. I don't really mind...there's not much of a time difference. It can actually be faster some days. He is so polite and has such great manners. He always says thank you, no thank you, you're welcome, bless you, etc. The other day I had just put on my shirt for the wedding we were going to. It was black with white flowers. He looked and me and said, "Awe, so cute! Flowers!" He of course attempted to smell my shirt. He then was practically rolling on the floor because he knew he was being silly. And he adores his sister. Now Reagan...

She's a crazy little thing. Wade and I were just talking about how fast she's changing...looks and all. She is such a girly girl. She is afraid of so many things, but tough in her own way. It's amazing to see her play with her dolls. She's like a little mommy. She swaddles them and cleans them and pushes them in her stroller. She just started saying, "Oh my gosh!" It's so cute to hear her say it. She loves pickles, lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, and fruit. Well, there really isn't much she doesn't like. She loves to wear my jewelry and walk around with my purse. She LOVES shoes. Okay, she's a little obsessed with shoes. One night when we were at the mall, she stopped and stared at the shoes in the window displays. She would yell, "Shoes!" and then just check them out! She has sooo many shoes. She walks around with my purse and keys. She's incredibly smart. She sings everytime we get in the car. She is always singing. She's not too into TV or movies. She's a little clingy but that's okay. One day I will only be able to look back and remember moments like this.

The big news with Reagan is that she pee peeed in the potty! She's done it a couple of times. We're so excited, but I think she's even more excited! She's so proud. Of course she really likes the "towels" aka toilet paper and flushing the most. Man, I can only imainge what it will be like to be done with diapers!!!!

These are just random thoughts I know. I'm just having one of those days when I just can't help but love my life. I have two beautiful babies and an AMAZING husband that I get to share all of this with. Life is great.

As I was looking through my camera, I found some random pictures so be looking for those soon.

0 comments: