Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wade's Check-Up

Wade will be going to the doctor this week for his check up. He is supposed to have all the tests tomorrow and then see the doctor Tuesday (although this could have changed to Thursday). I don't remember if I ever wrote about his last check up. They said the two spots that are in his lungs "could have" grown, but it could have just been the way the CT scan sliced it. So, here we go again. For the first month after he went, I was relieved. Then I knew the next check up was getting closer and I start to get a little nervous. Well, "a little" is an understatement. So, all I can do is pray for Wade's healing and know that God has a plan that is out of our hands. If you read this, please pray for Wade over the next week. I will keep everybody updated as we get more news.

Also, I will posting Easter pictures soon. I am sooo lazy!

1 comments:

Kahla said...

Prayers sent every single day!!!