Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Parade of Lights

We made it to our annual Christmas parade tonight. It was a little over an hour long. I think that I could have stood it to be a little shorter, but hey, they loved it. And I must add, the kiddos were more than adorable. They loved the police cars, band, firetrucks, horses, lights, lights, lights and of course Santa. My dad bought Kaden one of those lights...you know, like the glow necklaces kind of thing? Kaden loved it. We met a co-worker of mine and her family there. Her son is almost exactly a year older than Kaden. They had a great time! Afterwards, we walked back to my grandparents' house and ate soup. It was delicious. Here are some of the pictures...















1 comments:

Kahla said...

Adorable! I love those sweaters, where did you get them? They are the 2nd set of kids I've seen in them this week! Too cute!