Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Job

So I've decided my new job is going to be a radio personality/DJ. Okay, so not really. But I was on the radio this morning. I called into 104 this morning when they were talking about teachers and the wonderful gifts they get for Christmas from their students. Or course my take on it all was the gifts I get are "it's the thought that counts" gifts. They love to give you whatever they can...even if it's a rock they found on the ground that has a special glow. There was one person that called in that was talking about getting something like $2,000 in gift cards. I mean really? I'm not sure that it would be appropriate to accept something like that. Who knows. Ryan was VERY nice. He said some really nice things about teachers. A few people heard me on the radio. Crazy!!!!

0 comments: