Friday, December 19, 2008

Four Years and Counting

Today (or should I say yesterday), is our 4th anniversary. What a journey it has been. I can say, that with every passing day, I love Wade more and more. He is truly my best friend. To try and explain how much he means to me is impossible. If more couples had what we have, this world would be such a happier place. Wade is an incredible husband, father, son, uncle, brother and friend. He is an AMAZING person. He has had to go through things that some people never have to face in a lifetime. Because of this, he sees things differently. He doesn't take things for granted. To watch him with our kids is indescribable. I always say I have three kids. He has a true bond with both of them. He is Kaden's best friend and Reagan is his little girl. Being a father is what he was meant to do. And how blessed am I to have this amazing man as my husband? He surprises me everyday. Not one day goes by that he doesn't tell me he loves me a million times. He makes me feel special and is always there to comfort me.

I always try to tell him that when I'm not talking to him, I am thinking about what I am going to tell him. Of course I don't remember half of it, but I have good intentions. I am always wanting to share every detail of my life with him. I am always thinking of him and loving him. We have been through so much together and we have so many wonderful memories together. I love that I will spend the rest of my life with him. I love that my best friend is the love of my life. I love my husband with all that I have.

I love you baby! Happy Anniversary!!!!!












1 comments:

Kahla said...

Happy Anniversary!!!