Monday, March 10, 2008

By the way...

Reagan is finally in her own room. I know, I know. Why hasn't she been in her own her room yet? Well, we just have so much stuff and our house is just a little small. I say, we, meaning Wade and his toys. Her room has the computer, Wade's guitar stuff and his video games, etc. So we finally got the baby bed from my parents this weekend and she is officially in her own room. Her bed set is adorable. You can see it here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2743521. Now, we just wait to decorate. I say wait, because we've been discussing buying a new house. It's just talk right now, but we're really anxious and excited about it. However, our house has so many great memories. I grew up here, met Wade and got married while in the house and had 2 beautiful babies while being here. It would be sooo hard to leave. But good new is, I'm hoping my parents will be able to get it back. That would make me feel so much better. But, only time will see.

So anyways, back to Reagan, she loves her new room and her new bed. When we got it assembled, we put her in it and she just bounced around like crazy and laughed her little laugh. She's been in a playpen in our room so it has to be so much more comfortable and roomier!!! However, it was a little hard for my little baby to be so far away from me. Sure it's nice not having to tiptoe to use the restroom or go take a shower so we wouldn't wake her up. But, just so strange not having her right next to me to check in and make sure all is okay. Our little girl is growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Reagan! I have to say that I love, love, love the new bedding. I would be bouncing around too if I had a set up like that! It's gorgeous!!!

Kahla said...

Yeah, I found you!!!

WTG Reagan! Amazing that she is almost a year already, where does the time go??? Love the bedding, adorable!