Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Baby is FIVE!

Yes it is true! Kaden is officially 5 years old today. On this day, five years ago, at exactly 7:07 p.m., Kaden made me a mommy. It was the most magical moment and everything I had ever dreamed of (even if he came out peeing on daddy!). I'll never forget the feelings that I felt the first time I held him. He had a head full of blonde hair and personality like no other. He still has that blonde, blonde hair and the most loving, hilarious personality. He is such a smart boy. A boy at best. The kid loves dirt. He might as well be called "Pig-Pen." He tends to turn a nice dirt color once he's been outside for only seconds. He loves Power Rangers right now and pretty much everything red. He uses all of his mee-maw's rags as capes and pretends he's an actual power ranger. He's pretty good at the drums and he drives us crazy as he bangs on them and sings the many different theme songs of Power Rangers". He gives the best hugs and says "I love you" at least 5 times a day (to just me alone). He loves his sister and his daddy and I couldn't ask for anything more. He calls them both his best friends. He is by far a mommy's boy and I'm okay with that. He's my buddy! I love that boy with all I have. I can't imagine life without him. When I tell him I'm so sad that he's growing up too fast, he never fails to tell me, "I'll always be your baby boy mommy!" Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy!!

November 3, 2005 - Mommy and Kaden


First Birthday - First Haircut


Two Years Old


Three Years Old


Four Years Old


Five Years Old

2 comments:

Nina said...

Can't believe that our baby boy is 5 years old! *Sigh* Where has the time gone? Happy Birthday Kaden!

Kahla said...

Hard to believe he is five already, I'm right there with you on time going to fast!!! Happy 5th birthday Kaden!