Monday, March 8, 2010

Weddings, Weddings and More Weddings

Okay so there weren't THAT many weddings. But two weekends in a row = a very stressed mommy and two tired babies. Last weekend Reagan was in my cousin Jennifer's wedding as the flowergirl. She was precious of course. They had a blast at the reception. Kaden was showing off all his moves on the dance floor. It was hilarious! Here are a few pictures from that wedding. This past weekend was my cousin Kelli's wedding. I was actually the flowergirl in her mom and dad's wedding so it was pretty special that both Kaden and Reagan were in her wedding. We started Friday night off with the rehearsal. No matter what we bribed Kaden with, he DID NOT want to walk down the aisle. Reagan, being the pro now, took his hand and said, "Come on honey, it will be okay. Come with me." Still, he did not want to go. He finally went crying all the way. We just knew we were doomed on Saturday. Here are pictures from Friday. So Saturday came and I have to say, I was pretty darn proud of our kids. Not only were they absolutely adorable, but they did AWESOME walking down the aisle. Kaden was a little nervous around all the girls, but when the doors opened up to go in, he let it all go. He was ready to walk down. Him and Reagan held hands all the way down the aisle and even made it to the stairs and sat down. We planned for them to just make it down the aisle and then find us and sit down. We never thought they'd make it all the way to the front. We were amazed! I was sooo proud. They had a great time at the reception. This time, Reagan was a hit. She was dancing like crazy. It was so cute. Here's a video of her dancing. Sorry it's sideways. We forgot our video camera and I used my camera. Unfortunately, I taped it sideways...duh! It's still cute though.
And another...


Here are more pictures...











0 comments: