Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funny Things

As my kids (school kids) were coming into class the other day, a few of the kids were bringing me things like bears, candy, etc. Well, I guess one of the little boys felt a little left out. He told me, "Well, you know what, I'm going to make you some beef-a-roni!" My reply was of course a giggle and a "Yummy!" He told me his momma makes some good beef-a-roni. Let's hope I find tomorrow is a love filled day without the meat!

Another kid comes into my class during dismissal. She's not one of mine, though I wouldn't mind claiming her. She was out for several days in row (like the millions of others that have been out). I asked where she had been and she replied, "I had the flute." That of course made me giggle too. I love 5 and 6 year olds. They're so funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! One of my told me she had the "flute" the other day too...shes always sick SHE THINKS!

I had another one today tell me yesterday she had to pee in a cup at the dr....and yes this would be the same one who was throwing up and pooping at the EXACT same time outside my door (my door leads to outside because we have outside hallways)...and being the biggest baby when it comes to other peoples problems I ran to get someone :)

Miss you.