Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Pumpkin!

I can't believe that 3 years ago at 7:07 p.m. we welcomed Kaden into this crazy little world of ours. Where oh where does the time go? I know I am extremely partial, but he is such an amazing boy. Everywhere we go, he makes people laugh. He is a people person for sure. He is well mannered, funny and extremely loving. He loves to cuddle and his laugh is contagious. He learns more and more every day. Watching him love his sister and play with his daddy makes my heart melt a little more everyday. Unfortunatly today he went to the doctor for an ear infection. He woke up complaining that his ear hurt. And sure enough about noon, Ms. Sharon was calling saying how bad he was hurting. So to the doctor we went. Of course this was after he opened his presents and had cupcakes with his friends at Ms. Sharons. He made all of the poeple at the doctor's office laugh. He took his new Lightening McQueen toy with him and showed it off of course. He was such a good boy. When we got home (after a stop at Nina and Papa's) we got his presents out of boxes and ate some cupcakes.

I can't believe how fast time flies. It makes me sad but proud at the same time. Having kids was the best thing that EVER happened to us. I can't imagine life without him.






1 comments:

Kahla said...

Happy Birthday Kaden, hope it was spectacular! We can't wait to see you on Sunday!! (P.S. Chase wants to get him Kung Fu Panda, let me know if that's not a good idea) :o)